Saturday 14 March 2015

South East Asia Photo Diary Part 1

Destinations 1-4

I have scrolled through over 2000 Photos from my trip to Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. 
Here are my pick of photos that I think captured beautiful aspects of the places I went to.
You can find more photos from my trip on my tumblr or travel blog; run by Rachael and I. Our travel blog will be filled with photos, stories, tips on accommodation, places to eat and whatever else we decide to write about or people what to know. 



Destination 1: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Alleyway

Destination 2: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tuk Tuk Rides


Destination 3: Siem Reap, Cambodia
Sunrise at Angkor Wat Temple and Ta Prohm Temple


Rachael and I at Angkor Wat Temple 


Destination 4: Luang Prabang, Laos 
Kuang Si Falls


Children from a Small Village

Lots of Love
Jewel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment